Servisource on behalf of our client are currently seeking a Service Engineer based in Galway City. Immediate start.
Due to continuing growth, the company is seeking to recruit a Service Engineer based in Galway to ensure that contracted service levels are not only met but exceeded for all customers in the west of Ireland.
In this position, the successful candidate will play a key role in maintaining and servicing of leisure vending equipment in a fast paced environment. You will join a Team of experienced field engineers who are critical in ensuring the delivery of a first-class customer service experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will be from a service / maintenance background, with a methodical (electronic/mechanical) approach who desires to join a leading company in the Retail Entertainment industry.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will enjoy the provision of a fully-expensed company van, a mobile / SmartPhone and private healthcare.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain, service, repair, clean all equipment on customer sites
- Assist with installation of machines in customer locations
- Maintain company van, tools, equipment and stock to the highest of standards
- PAT test machines when required
- Route planning, to insure productive use of time and top level customer service
- Use of Smart phone to compile, review, and maintain data in order for administrator to produce weekly income sheets.
- Fault Finding, repairs and breakdowns
- Examine and inspect machines for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Clean and maintain machines in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations and high level company standards
- Control of van and machine stock levels.
- Installation and removal of leisure vending equipment as and when required
- Monitoring of machine pay-out ratios and making adjustments as and when required
- Ensuring frequent rotation of merchandise to maximise revenues
Required skills and Abilities:
- A background within a field based service role
- Previous experience in electrical / electronic / mechanical based role
- Clean Driver’s Licence
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work alone with little supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team and escalate issues to Team Leader and/or Management when required
- Flexibility to work outside normal hours when required
- Ability to communicate clearly with other staff
- Ability to work away from base if required with flexible approach to working hours
- PC and SmartPhone literate with ability to use email, Smart phone applications e.g. WhatsApp
- Ability to use PDF documents.
- Proven self-organisational skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to create, modify and maintain MS office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please forward you CV today to Amy Bradley at email@example.com or ring 0429352723