Bus Driver Job- Relief Part time
Servisource Healthcare is currently hiring a relief panel of Bus Drivers on behalf of our Client based in North Dublin the position requires D1 Licence.
Ideal candidate for this Bus Driver job will be flexible and available to work in and around South Dublin. The shifts for the Bus Driver can vary and can run in the morning 6:00 am to afternoon 17:00pm (eg.6:00-10:30/15:00-17:00) Depending on client's needs.
Interested in the benefits for a Relief Bus Driver positions in South Dublin?
• Weekly Pay – HSE rates of pay.
• Flexible working hours / Paid Holidays
• Personal Development programmes available for our candidates : CPR , Manual Handling courses etc.
• Our client will provide additional training.
The duties of this Bus Driver job are:
- To assist the service users to and from their homes to the respective facilities.
- To assist in transferring them on and off the bus if needed.
- You will be required to liaise with the chaperone and work as a team so communication skills are very important.
- Yourself and the chaperone will oversee the Safety & Welfare of the service users at all times whilst on the route.
- The team is expected to interact with the service user’s caregivers as well.
Successful applicants for this Bus Driver Jobs will possess the following:
- Full Clean Driver's License, with D/D1 and CPC mandatory for this position
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting procedures with Servisource. A valid certificate is an advantage.
- Patient Moving & Handling, CPR , Infection Control certs , ideally in date. (Servisource can provide this training)
- Previous driving experience is essential
- Previous experience in children's services or intellectual disability would be an advantage.
**All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence**
Due to the high volume of applicants, only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted, based on the information supplied in the CV submitted.
To apply for the job of Bus Driver in South Dublin, please send an up-to-date CV to Patricia Drabik @ firstname.lastname@example.org JO-1511-321850 or email@example.com