Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting for an experienced Catering Assistant on behalf of our clients based in Kilkenny.
The ideal candidate for this Catering Assistant role in Kilkenny is an individual who has stong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills and is fluent in both written and spoken English.
Benefits of the Catering Assistant role in Kilkenny:
• Subsidised training program to ensure mandatory certificates kept up-to-date i.e. Manual Handling.
• Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a healthcare setting.
• Flexible hours to help promote a greater work/life balance.
• Weekly pay and paid holiday days.
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant role in Kilkenny:
• Helping with preparation of food in the kitchen.
• Keeping the kitchen area clean at all times.
• Taking directions from the Chef in charge.
• Checking temperatures of appliances and/or food.
• Maintaining paperwork for HACCP (Food hygiene) documentation.
• Helping with delivery of meals.
• General catering assistant duties.
Requirements of the Catering Assistant in Kilkenny:
• In-date certificates for Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control.
• Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
• Fluent English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Previous catering experience.
All applications for the Catering Assistant position in Kilkenny will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job or for further information, please email me an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1902-424174 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.
*Due to the high volume of applications only candidates who are being progressed to the next round of the recruitment process will be contacted. *