CATERING ASSISTANTS/ KITCHEN PORTERS REQUIRED Mullingar
This role requires an immediate start. The role is based in a Hospital setting.
Job Benefits for Catering Assistants/ Kitchen Porter Mullingar
- Flexible working hours
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing excellent patient care
- Make a difference and support the daily activities of the patients
- Mandatory training provided and opportunity for professional development such as Infection control
Catering Assistants/ Kitchen Porters roles involve the following:
- Food preparation and serving
- Be responsible for hygiene and cleanliness within food preparation areas
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP (with in date certificate)
- Tidying and organizing the dining room and store room, as well as being responsible for unloading deliveries from suppliers
- Communication with both staff, patients and their families
Candidates must meet the following requirements in order to apply for the Catering Assistants/ Kitchen Porter role in Mullingar.
- In Date certificates in Manual Handling. Infection Control & HACCP (Basic Food Hygiene)
- Willingess to undergo a Garda Vetting is compulsory
- Two recent references from previous employers
- Irish Passport or GNIB Card
- Experience as a Catering assistant or Kitchen porter is essential
- Cooking is part of the role so a knowledge of food preparation and HACCP is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a Catering assistant or Kitchen porter in a Hospital setting is extremely favorable
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for the job of Catering Assistant or Kitchen Porter in Mullingar, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.