The ideal candidate for this Catering Assistant job in North Cork is an individual who has strong communication and interpersonal skills and is fluent in both written and spoken English.
Benefits of the Catering Assistant role in North Cork:
- Subsidised training program to ensure your mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience.
- Flexible working hours to help promote a greater work/life balance
- Weekly pay and paid holiday days
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant position in North Cork:
- Helping with preparation of food in the kitchen.
- Keeping the kitchen area clean at all times, including washing of dishes.
- Taking directions from the Chef in charge.
- Checking temperatures of appliances and/or food.
- Maintaining paperwork for HACCP (Food hygiene) documentation.
- Helping with delivery of meals.
- General catering assistant duties.
Requirements of the Catering Assistant in North Cork:
- In-date certificates for Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting through Servisource Healthcare.
- Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous catering experience.
*All applications for the Catering Assistant position in North Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this job or for further information, please email me with your up to date CV to Lorraine [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1903-426985 in the email.