Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Catering Assistant for immediate start within a healthcare facility in Swinford, Co. Mayo.
The potential candidate will be required to work day shifts only, on a Adhoc basis, varying over weekdays and weekends. The ideal candidate will have in-date Manual Handling training. They will also be able to work as part of a team in addition to working on their own initiative.
Job Benefits for Catering Assistant Swinford, Co. Mayo.
- Excellent pay rates
- Adhoc, flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling and Infection Prevention and Control)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
Job Responsibilities for Catering Assistant Swinford, Co. Mayo.
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Serving food from the main kitchen
- Setting tables in the wards
- Serving patients
- Cleaning, food hygiene etc.
Job Requirements for Catering Assistant Swinford, Co. Mayo.
- Up-to-date training certificates in Manual Handling, Infection Prevention and Control, HACCP
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full Immunisations and Vaccination history
- Experience in Catering / Healthcare industry
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
All applications for the above advertised Catering Assistant Swinford, Co. Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please send an updated copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2002-445733 in the subject bar of the email.