The ideal candidate for this Catering Assistant job in Swinford is an individual who has strong communication and interpersonal skills and is fluent in both written and spoken English.
Benefits of the Catering Assistant role in Swinford, Co.Mayo:
- Subsidised training program to ensure mandatory certificates kept up-to-date i.e. Manual Handling
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a healthcare setting
- Flexible hours to help promote a greater work/life balance
- Weekly pay and paid holiday days
Responsibilities of the Catering Assistant position in Swinford, Co.Mayo:
- Helping with preparation of food in the kitchen.
- Keeping the kitchen area clean at all times, including washing of dishes.
- Taking directions from the Chef in charge.
- Checking temperatures of appliances and/or food.
- Maintaining paperwork for HACCP (Food hygiene) documentation.
- Helping with delivery of meals.
- General catering assistant duties.
Requirements of the Catering Assistant in Swinford, Co.Mayo:
- In-date certificates for Manual Handling, HACCP and Infection Prevention and Control.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Fluent English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous catering experience.
*All applications for the Catering Assistant position in Swinford, Co.Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this job or for further information, please email your up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1910-439632 in the email