Servisource are currently seeking experienced Chaperones to work in North & South Dublin
The chaperone is required to work as part of a team with the bus driver, collecting Service Users with intellectual disabilities from their homes and take to day centres in the morning & ensuring safe return home in the evening.
Average journey times can vary betsween 7:30 to 10:30 and 2:00 to 5:00, but varies depending on the route.
The overall purpose of this job is to assist and ensure safe transportation of the service users of the route. Good communication is essential to this role, as you will be working as part of a team, constantly liaising with the bus driver as you both are to be responsible for the Safety & Welfare of the Service Users whilst on the route.
Requirements for the role are as follows;
· Must be willing to Undergo a Garda Vetting Procedure
· Required to sign a confidentiality clause
· A minimum of 2 references
· Holder of a Patient Moving & Handing cert within the past 2 years
· A Willingness to undergo CPR and Infection Control Training
· Previous experience is desirable but persons from a Healthcare service is advantageous
Benefits of these chaperone roles in North & South Dublin:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Healthcare provide subsidised training courses to help you achieve all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA)
- Weekly Pay
To apply for this position or for further information:
Please email your up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1909-437400 in the subject bar of the email.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*