Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a qualified Chef who is urgently required to work within a healthcare facility in Athlone Co Westmeath.
The hours of work available are on a whole-time equivalent basis, working 8.5 hours daily. The potential candidate will be required to work on weekdays and weekends. Rates of pay are aligned with the HSE pay scale. Our client facility is a care of the elderly setting based in the centre of Athlone.
The ideal candidate will hold a professional qualification and have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Chef. They will be diligent, organised and friendly, possessing the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative.
Benefits of Chef Job Athlone Co Westmeath:
- HSE rates of pay!
- Adhoc, flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
Responsibilities of Chef Job Athlone Co Westmeath:
- Food preparation and culinary activities.
- Modification of menus and/or foods as required.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs.
- Supervise the activities of kitchen staff.
Requirements of Chef Job Athlone Co Westmeath:
- Professional Chef qualification
- Up-to-date HACCP/Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- In-date Manual Handling certificate
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Relevant experience in the Catering/Healthcare industry
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
All applications for the above advertised role will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Eimear Delaney on (091)-762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1904-427755 in the subject bar of the email.