Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting qualified Chef’s in Drogheda, Co Louth for immediate starts in our clients Healthcare facilities.
The ideal candidates will hold a professional qualification and have a minimum of 1 years' experience working as a Chef. They will be diligent, organised and friendly, possessing the ability to work as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative.
Benefits to working with Servisource as a Chef in Drogheda, Co Louth:
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Adhoc, flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Manual Handling)
Job Responsibilities for Chef job in Drogheda, Co Louth include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Food preparation and culinary activities.
- Modification of menus and/or foods as required.
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs.
- Supervise the activities of kitchen staff.
Our Requirements for these Chef jobs in Drogheda, Co Louth :
- Professional Chef qualification
- Up-to-date HACCP/Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- In-date Manual Handling certificate
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Relevant experience in the Catering/Healthcare industry
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
All applications for these Chef roles will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for these Chef jobs in Drogheda, Co Louth please e-mail your updated CV to Rachel at [email protected] quoting the job order JO-2002-445643 number in the subject bar of the email.
*Due to the volume of applications only candidates being progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted*