CHEF JOBS TUAM
Servisource Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Chef to be based in a HSE Community Nursing Unit in the Tuam area.
The Chef/Catering Jobs are to provide cover for Sick leave/ Holiday cover and may lead to ad hoc hours 3-5 days a week. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in fast paced catering environment.
Minimum Requirements to apply for the Chef Jobs in Tuam are:
- Moving & Handling
- Basic Food Hygiene/HACCP
- Chef Qualifications
- Familiar with dietary requirements for older people.
- Familiar with dietary requirements for people with Diabetes, Heart Disease, swallowing difficulties etc.
Desirable Requirements to apply for the Chef Jobs in Tuam:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to carry out multiple tasks at the same time.
- You must have some experience within the hospitality business and have fluent English
- Ability to work on own initiative
- You must be flexible with regards working hours and be available to work up to 39 hours per week
- Own Transport desirable.
- Have excellent knowledge of HACCP
Chef Job Description;
- Ability to ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ability to ensure all food produced is at the highest standards
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Day Shifts available to suit your work life balance
- Immediate start for the CHEF JOB Tuam,
- Paid weekly
All applications for the above advertised CHEF Jobs in the Tuam area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information or to apply for any of Chef Jobs we currently have available in the Tuam area please email your updated CV to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a large variety of jobs in the Healthcare sector based around the West of Ireland in both private and public facilities offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours, personal development training.