MyHomecare is currently recruiting for Domestic Support Workers in North Dublin to complete domestic cleaning duties in our client’s homes as a part of maternity services.The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
The Job Benefits associated with a Domestic Support Worker in North Dublin
- Excellent rates of pay
- Minimum of 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- 1 free uniform
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
The Job Requirements associated with a Domestic Support Worker in North Dublin
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Introduction to Children’s First and Manual Handling is essential – training can be provided
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
The duties of a Domestic Support Worker in North Dublin
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing etc.
- Cleaners must deliver a top-quality cleaning service
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family in relation to any additional cleaning duties needed.