MyHomecare are currently recruiting for Domestic Cleaners to work in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare to complete domestic cleaning duties in our client’s homes as a part of maternity services.
The ideal candidate would have previous cleaning experience and would also be a kind and understanding individual who can work on their own initiative.
The Job Benefits associated with a Domestic Cleaner in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Minimum of 3 Hour Block shifts available
- Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs
- Monthly rosters provided in advance
The Job Requirements associated with a Domestic Cleaner in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare?
- Previous cleaning experience is essential
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting for Myhomecare
- Introduction to Children’s First and Manual Handling is essential – training can be provided
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
The duties of a Domestic Cleaner in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare?
- Household Duties such as: Cleaning, Laundry, Ironing etc.
- Cleaners must deliver a top-quality cleaning service
- Meal prep
- Communicating with the family in relation to any additional cleaning duties needed.
All candidates that are interested in applying for the Domestic Cleaners position in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of a Domestic Cleaner in South Dublin, West Dublin and Kildare please send an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference number JO-1907-434010 in the Subject Bar.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.