MyHomecare are looking to recruit a Client Care Coordinator for our head office based in Millstreet, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
As Client Care Coordinator for the West Region you will work as part of a well-established team liaising daily with your Client Care Manager and Recruitment Coordinator to place the right homecare staff with your clients.
The ideal candidate for this job is outgoing, personable, and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude. This job is fast paced and would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and working with others to achieve optimum results for clients and staff.
Client Care Coordinator Job Dundalk Responsibilities:
• Booking candidates with clients in the West region and fulfilling vacancies/open shifts ensuring all is recorded on the booking system
• Adequately fill all open shifts in a timely manner and coordinate with temps and clients effectively
• Keeping in regular contact with clients to supply feedback on their requirements and to check if any further requirements
• Assist in dealing with employee queries to ensure that they are resolved without delay
• Ensure all active staff are fully compliant to company standards before placing with clients
• Dealing with payroll queries directly from staff, liaising with payroll and delivering query outcome to staff to the best of your ability
• Adequately liaising with compliance/ training dept. to ensure on-going training courses are completed and documents are up-to-date
• Ensure that systems such as Nursebuddy, Jobscience, TSS and Saturn are being used to full capacity and that all contact with client and temps are logged adequately
Client Care Coordinator Job Dundalk Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position – administration experience is essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow up skills
- The ability to listen, guide and coordinate staff efficiently
- High level of attention to detail
*Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for the position of Client Care Coordinator in Dundalk, please email an updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job reference number JO-1909-437153 in the subject bar of the email