Location(s): Based in Cork (travelling counties: Cork, Kerry, Waterford, Limerick, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Wexford)
Reporting to: Account Manager/National Healthcare Division Manager
The Business Development/ Client Relationship Manager job in Cork is essentially the person accountable for sales performance and results. They will report weekly to the management team and distribute information to a regional team which includes a Booking Coordinator and Recruitment Administrator
The ideal person for this Client Relationship Manager job in Cork will have an outgoing personality and loves dealing with people. They will have to be self-motivated, ambitious and constantly strive for success.
Strong people management and leadership skills are essential, with great multitasking abilities. Persistence and determination are key in this job also, and the right person will show strong enthusiasm for selling and results.
Benefits of this Client Relationship Manager job in Cork:
- Role is initially for 10 month specific purpose contract however Servisource is growing and may be opportunities available after the 10 month contract.
- You can take advantage of a variety of internal training and professional coaching programmes on offer.
- There is a fantastic social scene, with a vibrant sports and social club allowing staff to become better acquainted outside of the office
- Maternity benefits
- Excellent holiday entitlements
- Commission and bonus schemes available
- Flexible working arrangements
- Servisource monthly discounts
- Optional pension scheme
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of this Client Relationship Manager job in Cork:
- Business Development – generating new business from lead generation, area knowledge, client visits, social media, networking events and word of mouth.
- Conducting daily business development calls in line with agreed KPI’s set out with your manager
- Having a regular presence in healthcare facilities/hospitals through weekly contact calls and client visits.
- Liaising with recruitment administrator to ensure candidates are being matched to your client requirements and ensuring the recruitment process is being adhered, always maintaining very high standards of quality and reporting same to Recruitment Team Leader
- Working closely with recruitment to ensure all means of attracting, registering and retaining staff are being met.
- Liaising regularly with the bookings team, keeping abreast of client requirements and ensuring fill rate targets are fulfilled and any staff deficits are actioned.
- Ensuring that all systems are being used to full capacity and that all contact with clients are logged adequately in line with Servisource reporting structure
- Constantly striving to meet weekly KPI’s and quarterly targets set out by your manager
Key Performance Indicators of this Client Relationship Manager job in Cork;
- Fill rates/ Key Performance Indicators (regional)
- Hours (within region)
- New business development
- Social Media activity
- Client visits
Essential Requirements of this Client Relationship Manager job in Cork:
- Strong Written and Oral Communication and proficiency in the English Language
- Ideally 1-2 years Business Development Experience to include telesales, cold calling, client visits and field sales
- Applicants must have previous experience in pitching business to all levels of management
- Must have proven record of achieving and exceeding targets/KPI’s set
- Travelling throughout the South Region is a large part of the role; applicants must have access to a car with full clean driver’s licence.
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for this Client Relationship Manager job in Cork, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1605-331580 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.