Job Title: Part Time Clinical Nurse Home Care Assessor
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: Immediate Start
Reporting to: Homecare Nurse Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider are looking for a Clinical Nurse Home Care Assessor to cover the Dublin region. This exciting position, within an international organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience in the Home Care sector.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Planning and implementing initial nursing homecare assessments and care plans with prospect service users requiring a nursing service
- Visiting service users during the period of their care provision reviewing care plan updates, holistic reassessments and change in care.
- Carrying out spot checks, client and staff feedback forms.
- Recruitment of nursing staff
- Delivering assessment protocols to agreed standards
- Maintaining documentation on service users care provision
- Working as part of a regional team
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais.
- Candidates must have 6 months experience post registration.
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in the care sector, with relevant qualifications and experience in aspects of nursing.
- Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- The role is home-based and will require the successful applicant to cover a certain geographical area.
- To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland and own a full Irish driving licence and car.
To apply for the position of Homecare Nurse Assessor, please send an up to date CV to [email protected] or call 0873697935 or1800 900 400 and ask to talk to Deirdre Doyle.
All queries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.