We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager for an immediate start for a 60-bedded Nursing Home in Swords, Dublin.
Duties of the Clinical Nurse Manager:
- Provide leadership and guidance to other nurses
- Ensure that staff are properly trained
- Address any personnel issues to promote a productive and supportive work environment
- Monitor patient care for quality
- Collaborate with top management and interdisciplinary teams in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
- Apply evidence-based healthcare practices and nursing standards
- Review patient and staff data to measure the effectiveness of patient care
Requirements for the Clinical nurse Manager:
- Current NMBI Registration.
- At least 3 years experience working with the elderly required.
- At least 3 years management experience required.
If you feel you have the required experience for this Clinical Nurse Manager role in Dublin, please call Nicky Blower on 021-4626154 or email an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants for this Clinical Nurse Manager position in swords will be treated with strict confidence.