On behalf of our client in the Louth/Meath area we are actively looking for a Community Integration Worker to work as part of the Louth Meath Rehabilitation Service and will be supervised by the Social Worker on the team.
The purpose of this position is to support individuals with enduring mental health issues to access services within the community they live. You will provide targeted interventions to individuals, supported by the Louth Meath Rehab Team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of a Community Integration Worker:
- Support individuals in exploring community engagement through social/educational/recreational activities
- Accompany and support people to community venues/activites as identified
- Contribute to the team in building and promoting community
- Implementing programmes and/or interventions
- Working in collaboration with agencies in the community both voluntary and statutory
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Personally motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to evaluate information and adapt to changing situations
- Maintain clear, accurate and timely records
- Access to own transport
- Knowledge and experience of supporting clients with community integration
- Communicate effectively and appropiately
- Evidence of commitment to personal and career development
Shortlisting will apply to all applications for this role.
To apply for this position or for further information on the roles available, please contact Lisa Curran on 042-9368343 or e-mail me with your updated CV to [email protected]