Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a Community Registered General Nurse in County Galway.
The role will be based in Galway City with a willingness to travel to outlying areas in County Galway such as Loughrea and Tuam. Hours of work will be on a part-time basis, approximately 2 to 3 days per week (24 hours).
The ideal candidate will be required to provide a service for persons who are homeless or at risk of homelessness in the community. They will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Community Registered General Nurse Job Galway Benefits
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- When your renewal for your INMO membership is due, if you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee
- Subsidised mandatory certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
Community Registered General Nurse Job Galway Responsibilities
- Deliver and coordinate a broad based integrated prevention, education, health promotion and treatment nursing service and play a lead role on nursing issues within the Primary Care Team and Social Care Network.
- Providing, assessing and developing appropriate care plans
- Personal care (hygiene, feeding, tolieting etc.) where required
- Protecting and advocating for the individuals
- Administration of medication
Community Registered General Nurse Job Galway Requirements
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin, and proof of registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date, and in date certificates in People Moving & Handling etc.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential - Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential.
- Full drivers licence and access to own transport is essential.
All applications for the above advertised Community Registered General Nurse Job Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply
Contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1807-413412 in the subject bar of the email.