My client, based in Co. Cork is looking for an experienced Dental nurse. This is an all-specialist private clinic with a large patient load; 5 surgical chairs and up to 70 patients a day. There is a full admin team so nurses will be solely responsible for dental nursing duties. There is also an OPG x-ray; a Cone Beam CT scanner and a sterile room that nurses need to familiarize themselves with.
Job Description of the Dental Nurse:
- The nurse will be expected to perform high-quality dental nursing whilst assisting the general dentists or specialists we have on staff in the clinic.
- The nurse will establish and maintain a productive working relationship with all members of the dental team.
- The nurse will manage all practice compliance guidelines related to sterilisation; decontamination and regulatory issues.
- The nurse will ensure all surgical areas and equipment are regularly cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure that the practice and surgical rooms and regularly stocked at all times.
- Fully qualified dental nurse
- Applicants must be legally able to work in Ireland
- 1 year experience as a dental nurse
- Applicants must have excellent English
If you feel you have all the necessary capabilities to carry out this role, apply NOW!
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Nicky Blower: [email protected].