Servisource Healthcare are recruiting International Dentists for Ireland.
Are you a dentist qualified outside of Ireland and wish to relocate to Ireland if so, this opportunity is for YOU…?
We will assist you in registering with the Dental Council of Ireland and assist you in securing full time permanent employment.
Type of candidates we are looking for...
- You must be able to demonstrate advanced Restorative Dentistry skills (e.g. crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, implants, etc).
- You'll be described as Enthusiastic and Conscientious with an Energetic attitude and have a methodical approach to work.
- You'll be a people person: friendly and sympathetic with a calm, confident and reassuring manner to put patients at ease. Genuinely interested in the welfare of patients. Good at listening to others. Able to relate well to a wide range of people.
- You'll be open to accepting feedback and continually developing your skills further, both dentistry and people skills. It is critical for the development of the practice that you understand how to build long-term relationships with our patients, and you must be open to feedback and training in that regard.
- You'll be someone that enjoys working closely with others as part of a Team
Who is eligible to apply?
All international candidates applying MUST have completed their ILETS/OET and received the below minimum scores;
OET - B
IELTS - 7.0
- Graduate with a scheduled dental degree/diploma from within the EU, and certification from your Competent Authority confirming compliance with the minimum conditions set out in the Professional Qualifications Directive.
- Graduate who obtained your dental degree/diploma outside of the EU, but you have gained recognition of your qualification, in accordance with Article 2(2) of the directive, in a member state and in addition have practiced the profession in that member state for 3 years in the proceeding 5 years, in accordance with Article 3(3) of the directive.
3.Non-EU applicants -Those with a dental degree/diploma who do not fall into the above categories must pass the Dental Council Examination for Dentists in order to apply for full registration.
Apply today with an updated copy of your CV together with a copy of your IELTS/OET results to [email protected] or contact Aileen McCann on 00353429368318