We are looking for an experienced Director of Nursing to organize and oversee all nursing operations of the facility located in Killarney, Co. Kerry. You will be responsible for maintaining quality of care throughout the entire facility by creating new policies and updating existing policies to help improve the level of care for each patient. A Director of Nursing should be a hard-working and compassionate Registered Nurse who steadily developed their managerial and administrative skills.
The ideal candidate for this Director of Nursing position will have:
- NMBI registration
- The ability to resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Proven experience as DON
- A basic understanding of budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Valid nursing and CPR certification
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Director of Nursing position, please call Nicky Blower on 021-4626154, or send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for this Director of Nursing position will be treated with strict confidence.