Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Temporary Domestic/Cleaning Assistants for our client, a healthcare facility in Cork City.
The ideal candidate for this job must be enthusiastic, have strong communication and interpersonal skills. They must work well with others and be a team player.
Benefits associated with these Domestic/Cleaning Assistant roles in Cork City:
• Competitive rates – Paid Weekly.
• Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates for this Domestic & Catering Role (Manual Handling, Infection Control, Fire safety training, HACCP.)
• Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance.
Responsibilities of these Domestic/Cleaning Assistant roles in Cork City:
• Following cleaning procedures and instructions.
• Using a variety of cleaning equipment to maintain optimum cleanliness throughout the facility.
• Assisting with the distribution of meals at Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Essential Requirements for these Domestic/Cleaning roles in Cork City:
• Previous experience as Domestic/Cleaning staff.
• Fluent English.
• Must be willing to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
• Must have in date Manual Handling, HACCP, Infection Control certificates (or be willing to undergo Servisource Training in these areas.)
• Hepatitis B immunisations required.
• Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for these Domestic/Cleaning staff in Cork City for further information, please email me with your up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1910-438628 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.
*Due to the volume of applications, only candidates being considered for progression to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. *