Servisource Recruitment are recruiting Domestic Staff for an immediate start in a healthcare facility in Kilrush Clare.
The potential candidate will be required on either a part-time or whole-time equivalent basis with the hours of work being daytime only, usually 8am to 6pm, across weekday and weekends.
The ideal candidate must hold a full drivers licence and have access to their own transport. They will have good communication skills, and possess the ability to work on their own initiative, along with having good teamworking skills.
Benefits for Domestic Staff Kilrush Clare:
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control)
- Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance
Responsibilites for Domestic Staff Kilrush Clare:
- Adhering to cleaning procedures as instructed.
- Maintaining optimum cleanliness using a variety of cleaning equipment.
- Ensuring all areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
Requirements for Domestic Staff Kilrush Clare:
- The ideal candidate must hold a full drivers licence and have access to their own transport.
- Must be willing to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Must have in-date Manual Handling cert
- Commencement of Hepatitis B immunisations is essential
- Excellent communication skills
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Please email me with your up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1812-420996 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.