Full Time & Part Time Acute Nursing Jobs Cork City
On behalf of our client Servisource Healthcare is seeking qualified General Nurses for Full time and Part Time Nursing jobs in a new 30 Bed Unit in a Cork City Hospital.
Cork Nursing Job Benefits:
- Job Security.
- Opportunity to work in a new unit with an enthusiastic team.
- Excellent contract rates of pay and holiday days.
- Full and Part time nursing work available also ad hoc shifts.
- Rosters will be completed in advance.
- We provide full training and Personal Development programs.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a nursing team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams
Typical responsibilities when working as an Acute Nurse include:
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team and client’s family members
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Ensuring that the unit’s policies and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Give support to the CNMII showing leadership as necessary to maintain high moral based on good relationships.
Acute Nursing Applicants must have the following;
- Registered with An Bord Altranis
- Candidates must have up-to-date certificates in Manual Handling, CPR. Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
- Experience in an acute environment.
- Willingness to undertake reference checking and Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
To apply for the above position of Acute Nursing Jobs in Cork City or for further information on any of the nursing jobs we have available in Cork please contact Alison Walsh on 021 42 79916 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.