On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are recruiting a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the Athlone area.
This role is based in a facility that is located in the centre of Athlone and provides long term care to older people. There are full and part-time hours available across day and night shifts for approx. 3-6 months in duration - we will work off your availability!
The ideal candidate will be a caring and compassionate individual with previous palliative care experience. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should also have excellent organisational and motivational skills possessing the ability to work on your own initiative.
Benefits for Nurse Job in Athlone Westmeath
- Excellent HSE rates of pay!
- We will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee (T&C apply)
- Subsidised training certification needing renewal every two years (People Moving & Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, MAPA/NCVI)
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is included in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource is provided free of charge also!
- If you refer a Nurse to us and they are activated, a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (T&C apply)
Responsibilities of Nurse Job in Athlone Westmeath
- Responsible for assessing and treating symptoms for patients with terminal illnesses.
- Aiming to promote maximum level of wellness and independence.
- Provide care and support to families/friends to manage complex symptoms, decision-making, after death occurs, and bereavement support.
Requirements for Nurse Job in Athlone Westmeath
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential.
Call to Action
For further information or to apply for this role please contact Eimear Delaney on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1901-421750 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Nursing Job in Athlone, Co Westmeath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.