Servisource are recruiting Nurses for an established Care of the Elderly facility in Co. Limerick. This healthcare facility is located to the East of the city, close to Clonmel, Millford and Annacotty.
There are a variety of shifts available and we are looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) that would be available to work day and/or night 12 and 8 hours shifts. Excellent rates of pay where your previous (verified) experience is reflected.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and enthusiastic individual with an outgoing and friendly disposition who enjoys interaction with others and has a passion for promoting and maintaining an excellent quality of life for patients.
Benefits associated with these Nursing jobs in Limerick:
- Great rates of pay and holiday days
- Flexible hours available – opportunity to earn a second income
- Servisource run mandatory courses for all our temps such as CPR, MAPA, Patient Moving and Handling as well as others.
- This job provides a great opportunity to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Nurse/ RGN jobs in Limerick Requirements:
- Proof of current, in-date, ABA Pin and registration of Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations
- In-date certificates in People Moving & Handling
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Good understanding of the HIQA standards to date
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills is essential
All applications for this Nursing job in Limerick will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the above RGN job in Limerick please email your CV to Michelle Stephenson at email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1811-420685 in the subject bar of the email