Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our client in Bantry, West Cork.
The role of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in Bantry include:
• General Healthcare Assistant duties such as assisting patients with personal care: bathing/washing, dressing, toileting.
• Communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable at all times, while also supporting and maximising their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are excellent communicators with a natural caring, friendly and empathetic nature and a passion for enhancing the patient's quality of life.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistants jobs in Bantry, West Cork:
• Excellent rates of pay!
• Weekly pay and paid holidays
• Subsidised training scheme to ensure all of your mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
• Flexible hours to promote a greater work/life balance
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant jobs in Bantry, West Cork:
• FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply.
• A minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
• Hepatitis B Vaccines are essential.
• In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required).
• Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is essential.
• Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland.
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
To apply for these Healthcare Assistants jobs in Bantry, West Cork please send an updated CV to Louise at [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-2007-452486 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.
*Due to the volume of applications only candidates being progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted*