Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to be placed within our client facility in Clifden, Co. Galway.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekly basis, Adhoc with a mix of both day and night shifts. Our client facility provides short- and long-term care services for the elderly.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistant job Clifden, Co. Galway.
- Excellent rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- Full time and part time hours available on a weekly, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant Job Clifden, Co. Galway.
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independence accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant Job Clifden, Co. Galway.
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (150hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
Call Samantha Johnston on (091)762426 or Email your CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1807-412053 the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job Clifden, Co. Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.