These Healthcare Assistant jobs will include general Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) duties such as assisting patients with personal care like bathing/washing and dressing, aiding patients with going to the toilet, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable at all times, while also supporting their ability to maximise their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are excellent communicators with a natural caring, friendly and empathetic nature and a passion for enhancing the patient's quality of life.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Cork?
- Weekly pay and paid holidays
- Subsidised training scheme to ensure all of your mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Cork?
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply
- A minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications to the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant position will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
To apply for these Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Cork please send an updated CV to Lorraine Hurley [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1902-424432 in the subject bar of your email.