Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Healthcare Assistants / Multitask Attendants for a variety of client facilities across County Galway.
There are both full-time and part-time hours available Mondays to Sundays, across day and night shifts, in both care of the elderly and acute settings.
The ideal candidate must hold a full drivers licence and have access to their own transport. They will be compassionate and caring, with the ability to work as part of a team in addition to working on their own initiative.
Benefits of Healthcare Assistants / Multitask Attendants Galway:
- We have a variety of both public and private client facilities, with excellent rates of pay!
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- We have a variety of shifts available across both days and nights to facilitate a flexible work-life balance.
Responsibilities of Healthcare Assistants / Multitask Attendants Galway:
- You will be required to assist patients/residents with washing, dressing and maintaining their personal hygiene
- You must deliver patient-centred care at all times
- You will be required to assist patients/residents with feeding and mobility
- You will be responsible for implementing infection prevention and control
Requirements of Healthcare Assistants / Multitask Attendants Galway:
- QQI Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies or equivalent
- Recent work experience in a nursing home or hospital setting (minimum 200hrs)
- Willingness to undergo Servisource Healthcare Garda Vetting
- Full immunisation and vaccination history, including Hepatitis B
- In-date Moving & Handling certificate
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Please email me with your up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1907-433330 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.