My Homecare are urgently seeking Homecare Assistants to work in and around Thurles, Co. Limerick.
My Homecare provide homecare and home nursing solutions nationwide. We are a HSE preferred supplier of homecare nationwide. We have an excellent team of Homecare Assistants and Nurses throughout Ireland and we are now looking to expand this team further.
- Outstanding rates of pay.
- Paid Holidays
- We run mandatory courses for all Homecare Workers to up-date certs.
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- Current Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is preferred.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Must be prepared to get Hepatitis B Vaccination and provide immunisation records.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in healthcare.
- See to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Support client’s ability to achieve or maximise independence.
- Light housework/meal prep.
- Offer companionship to clients.
- Observe client’s condition and report any changes
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant in Co Tipperary or for further information please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call 021-4626155 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843