Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Healthcare Assistant to work in a client’s home in Gurranabraher, Cork City. The hours involved would be 10.30am-12.30, 4-6pm and 10-11 pm daily and we preferably would like the same person to work each of these shifts. This HCA job would involve taking care of a lady who has had a stroke and has limited left side mobility. This job would suit someone who lives in the Gurranabraher area.
HCA Cork Job Benefits
- Servisource Healthcare provides excellent rates of pay and paid holiday days
- Servisource Healthcare provides its Healthcare Assistants with full training.
- Working as a Healthcare Assistant in Cork City with Servisource Healthcare is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of an enthusiastic and caring team that’s making a difference in a person’s life.
HCA Cork Job Role
- Providing mobility assistance including the use of hoists
- Deliver a quality service, meeting the client’s individual needs within a safe environment
- Deliver patient centred care at all times while assisting clients with personal care and social needs and in all aspects of daily living
- Light housework/meal prep is a possibility
- Provide companionship to the client
- Accompany client on excursions to shop/doctor/etc
Criteria for HCA Cork Job
- Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Support Cert
- In-date Patient Moving and Handling Cert and Elderly Abuse Cert
- In-date Garda Vetting and willingness to undergo Servisource Healthcare Garda Vetting
- Experience using hoists
- Full Driving Licence
- Full immunity history including Hep B vaccinations
- Over 250 hours experience working in a healthcare setting
Servisource Healthcare Contact for HCA Cork Job
To apply for the above job please send an up-to-date CV to Orla Philpott at email@example.com