On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare is seeking a fully qualified Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in a care of the elderly facility in Ennis, Clare.
There are both full and part-time hours are available for this role. The facility is located on the outskirts of Ennis town, a 5 minute drive from the centre of the town.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits - Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Ennis, Clare
- Healthcare Assistants are required on an Ad-Hoc basis, with a willingness to do both day and night shifts.
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
Responsibilities- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Ennis, Clare
- Assisting residents with bathing/washing and dressing.
- Aiding with going to the toilet.
- Keeping patients mobile and use of Moving and Handling techniques.
- Communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable.
Requirements - Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Ennis, Clare
- All candidates must have a QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (250hrs completed)
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling is mandatory)
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting -Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- Full immunisations/vaccination history
- Fluent English is essential
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Eimear Delaney on (091)-762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1809-416529 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job in a care of the elderly facility in Ennis, Clare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.