HCA Roles in Kilkenny city centre for a HSE facility.
On behalf of our client in the Kilkenny region, Servisource Recruitment are seeking qualified and experienced HCA's to join our expanding panel of Healthcare Assistants to work in a HSE facility based in Kilkenny city centre.
- Servisource provides competitive rates of pay- HSE pay rates and scale
- Servisource provides Healthcare Assistants with full training programmes
- Adoc shifts available
Candidates must have the following:
- Candidates must have their FETA/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/ Nursing Studies (or equivalent)
- Our Healthcare Assistants must have up to date and relevant certificates in the following : CPR, MAPA, infection prevention control, elder abuse and people moving and handling
- Must be willing to undertake Garda vetting procedures
- All candidates must have 200+ hours of work experience done in either a hospital or care of the elderly setting
- Healthcare Assistants need to have full immunisation against Hepatitis B
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the role of Healthcare Assistant in the Kilkenny area please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org