Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in County Limerick. These Healthcare Assistant jobs may be in a care of the elderly facility, an intellectual disability facility or a male homeless shelter. The hours of work are dependent on the client.
The ideal candidate for these Healthcare Assistant jobs will have a minimum of 250 hours experience in an Irish Healthcare facility. You have an outstanding knowledge of infection control procedures and are committed to providing an excellent service to our Clients. You have great interpersonal skills and an excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written. You also have a full, clean Irish driving licence and access to a car. Your experience will be either with care of the elderly, the homeless or with intellectual disabilities.
Limerick HCA Job Benefits
- Competitive rates of pay and paid Holidays!
- Weekly pay
- Servisource Healthcare operate courses to update mandatory certificates (e.g. CPR, MAPA, etc) that are required for jobs in Healthcare
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and contacts in the Healthcare Industry
- Servisource cares about you and your work-life balance and so we offer flexible working options for our Healthcare Assistants.
Limerick HCA Job Requirements
So what will you need to successfully apply for this HCA Job? Well, you will have your full Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Support Certificate or the equivalent. You will also have built up 250 hours work experience in the Healthcare Industry. You will be focused on providing patient centred care at all times. You are patient, caring and have a flexible working attitude.
You will be vaccinated against Hep B and also be willing to undergo Garda Vetting. You will have an in-date Patient Moving and Handling Certificate. We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants who are available to work daytime hours for thee jobs in Limerick. There may also be some nights and weekends for these HCA jobs.
The Healthcare Assistant Job Role
The role and hours of the job per week will be varied depending on the needs of individual clients. The job will be with a variety of clients and duties may include:
- Personal Care including washing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, etc
- Following care plans with a commitment to a person-centered approach
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Promoting independence and aiding with social skills
- Some locations may require cleaning duties
- Maintaining service user’s record in a safe and confidential manner
- Carrying out activities with service users such as excursions to the shops, going for walks, bingo, etc
- Liaising with family members regarding the wellbeing of their loved ones
- Focusing on patient-centered care at all times, and making sure that the personal care and social needs of the clients are met
- Deal with and resolve challenging situations, as they arise in a calm and professional manner
- Liaise with all outside agencies on behalf of the service users (i.e. Gardaí, HSE, etc)
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to
- Deal with sensitive and confidential matters with empathy and deal with changing priorities in a pragmatic and measured manner
- To respond in a warm and compassionate manner while retaining professional boundaries
- Ensure that all reports are correct and completed and that a complete handover is given to oncoming staff
***Begin the application process today***
Servisource Contact for Limerick HCA Jobs
To apply for the above job please send an up-to-date CV to Orla Philpott at email@example.com quoting the job order number JO-1805-409155 in the subject bar of the email or call 021 4279916 with any queries you may have.
If you have any queries you can contact Orla Philpott at firstname.lastname@example.org