On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare is seeking qualified Healthcare Assistant to work in a mental health Day Care Centre in Roscommon Town.
Job Benefits for Healthcare Assistant Roscommon Town
- The mental health day care centre is primarily looking for Healthcare Assistants on an temporary basis.
- The mental health day care centre is located in the centre of Roscommon Town.
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
Job Responsibilities of Healthcare Assistant Roscommon Town
- The primary role of the potential candidate will be to support and assist clients/residents in all activities of daily living in line with their strengths, needs and wishes of the individual as outlined in an agreed Recovery care plan.
- The potential candidate will be required to complete various duties such as attending to housekeeping, catering, laundry, portering or general duties as assigned in any section / dept of the service.
Candidate Requirements for Healthcare Assistant Roscommon Town
- All candidates must have FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a healthcare environment (250hrs completed)
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Moving and Handling is mandatory)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting - Register with Servisource Healthcare between March 13th and April 21st and receive FREE Garda Vetting (T&C’s Apply)
- Full immunisations/vaccination history (Hepatitis B)
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Access to own transport
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Jobs in a mental health day care centre in Roscommon Town will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Eimear Delaney on (091)-762426 or e-mail me with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job order number JO-1805-408584 in the subject bar of the email.