These Healthcare Assistant / Multitask Attendant jobs will include general Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) duties such as assisting patients with bathing, washing and dressing. They may be required to help patients with going to the toilet, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable, while also supporting their ability to maximise their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are excellent communicators with a caring, friendly and empathetic nature and a passion for enhancing the patient's quality of life.
What are the benefits associated with the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Kerry?
- Weekly pay and paid holidays
- Subsidised training scheme to keep your mandatory certificates up-to-date
What are the requirements for the Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Kerry?
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent)
- 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
- Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications for the HCA/MTA jobs in Kerry will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
To apply for these Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA) jobs in Kerry please send an updated CV to Lorraine Hurley [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1902-423997 in the subject bar of your email.