These Multitask Attendant (MTA) / Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs will involve cleaning duties, cooking duties as well as general Healthcare Assistant duties. There are a variety of shifts available.
The ideal candidate will be a caring and enthusiastic worker. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and contacts in the Healthcare Industry.
Benefits associated with these HCA/MTA/ Care Assistant jobs in Kilkenny:
- Great rates of pay and paid holiday days
- Flexible hours available – opportunity to earn a second income
- Servisource run mandatory courses for all our temps such as CPR, MAPA, Patient Moving and Handling as well as others.
- This job provides a great opportunity to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
HCA/MTA/ Care Assistant jobs Kilkenny Requirements:
- Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support/ Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent)
- Student Nurses who have completed their 1st year also suitable
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting
- Full vaccination and immunity history including vaccines for Hepatitis B
- Minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multi-task Attendant
*All applications for the HCA/MTA/Care Assistant job in Kilkenny will be treated in the strictest of confidence*
To apply for the above job please email your CV to Lorraine Hurley at [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1812-421609 in the subject bar of the email