These Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs will include general Healthcare Assistant (HCA) duties such as assisting patients with personal care like bathing/washing and dressing, aiding with going to the toilet, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable at all times, while also supporting their ability to maximise their independence where possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are naturally caring, friendly and excellent communicators with a passion for enhancing their patient’s quality of life.
Benefits of these Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in Limerick?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Weekly pay and paid holidays
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
- Flexible hours to promote a greater work/life balance
Requirements of these Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in Limerick?
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/ Pre-Nursing Studies (Or equivalent)
- Hepatitis B full immunisations up to date.
- A minimum of 150 hours work experience in a healthcare setting.
- In date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling, CPR, Safeguarding Vulnerable Persons, Infection prevention and Control, MAPA (Servisource have a training program to ensure that these certificates are always up-to-date).
- Willingness to undertake a Garda Vetting.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Full clean driving licence.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Jobs in County Limerick will be treated with the strictest of confidence.*
For further information or to apply for Healthcare Assistant (HCA) Jobs in County Limerick please contact Lorraine Hurley by e-mailing your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1811-420682 in the subject bar of the email.