These Healthcare Assistant jobs will include general Healthcare Assistant (HCA) duties such as aiding patients with personal care and toileting, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable at all times, while also promoting their independence where possible.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is caring, empathetic, friendly and outgoing with strong communication abilities.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistant job in Waterford?
- Great rates of pay
- Weekly pay and paid holidays
- Subsidised training program to ensure mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
- Flexible working hours to help boost a greater work/life balance
Requirements for the Healthcare Assistant (HCA) role in Waterford:
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year STUDENT NURSES are also eligible to apply!
- A minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications for the healthcare assistant position in Waterford will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
To apply for these Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs in North Cork please send an updated CV to Lorraine Hurley [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1802-402387 in the subject bar of your email.