Are you looking to further your career with one of Ireland leading private nursing home groups?
Applications are invited for the post of Healthcare Assistant in Wicklow, an established home catering for the care and accommodation of 64 residents. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to further their career with one of Ireland's leading private nursing home operators. The position is being offered on a full-time basis. The successful candidates will have a genuine passion for caring and a keen interest in aged care.
Successful candidates must be willing to work days, nights and weekends.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistant position in Wicklow:
• Friendly and caring working environment
• Paid breaks
• Paid training
• Uniforms and badge provided
• Meals provided on shifts over 8 hours
• Sick Pay Scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Industry leading benefits package
• Basic hourly rate €11.62, 3% nightly premium (€11.97 hourly rate) and 20% premium for Sundays (€13.94)
• Fantastic ongoing training program and up-skill opportunities
• Career development opportunities
Previous experience and relevant qualification are essential. Training will be provided for the successful candidate. Position is subject to Garda vetting and reference checks.
If you possess a Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare, or equivalent, please send an updated CV to [email protected]