Servisource Healthcare are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to be placed within our client facility in Abbeyleix Laois.
Both full time and part time hours are available on a weekily basis, with a mix of both day and night shifts. Our client facility provides care to the elderly.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistant Job Abbeyleix Laois
- Excellent rates of pay and full annual leave entitlements!
- Full time and part time hours available on a weekly, with a mix of both day and night shifts.
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant Job Abbeyleix Laois
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independance accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant Job Abbeyleix Laois
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (150hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (Patient Moving and Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
E-mail with your updated CV to [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1910-439980 in the subject bar of the email.
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistant Job Laois will be treated with the strictest of confidence.