Healthcare Assistants Co. Kildare
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants and Multitask Attendants in Co.Kildare area.
We are a leading recruitment agency providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. We have a number of positions as a Healthcare Assistant available in Co.Kildare
These Healthcare Assistant jobs in Co.Kildare would involve general Healthcare Assistant duties as well as some domestic and catering duties. Take your career to the next level and join Servisource Healthcare today!
Benefits of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in Co.Kildare :
- Excellent rates of pay as well as paid holidays!
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
- We have full-time and flexi-time options available for our Healthcare Assistants in Co.Kildare
- Weekly Pay
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistant jobs in Co.Kildare :
• You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) course as well as have over 250 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting
• Full Driving Licence is desired.
• In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR.( Servisource can provide these once you are fully compliant)
• You will need to be fully immunised against Hep B.
• You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
• You will have a certificate for An Introduction to Children’s First (free, online course available here: hseland.ie)
• You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
• You have a can-do attitude and are flexible with regards to your availability and job responsibilities.
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job in Co. Kildare :
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Cleaning duties
- Personal Care
- Deliver patient centred care at all times
**All Candidates applying for Healthcare Assistant job in Co. Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.**
Due to the high volume of applications for this Healthcare Assistant Job in Co. Kildare it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.