Healthcare Assistants Co. Kildare
Servisource Healthcare are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants and Multitask Attendants in Co.Kildare area.
We are a leading recruitment agency providing staff to our clients in the Healthcare Industry. We have a number of positions as a Healthcare Assistant available in Co.Kildare
These Healthcare Assistant jobs in Co.Kildare would involve general Healthcare Assistant duties , 12h day shift and night shifts available.Ideal candidate will have a full clean driving licence.
**Free Garda Vetting Easter Campaign **
Benefits of these Healthcare Assistant jobs in Co.Kildare :
- Excellent rates of pay (HSE) as well as paid holidays!
- We run courses such as Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA and more, so that you can ensure your certificates never go out of date!
- We have full-time and flexi-time options available for our Healthcare Assistants in Co.Kildare
- Weekly Pay
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistant jobs in Co.Kildare :
• You will need to have completed your full Fetac Level 5 in Healthcare Support (or equivalent) course as well as have over 250 hours work experience in an acute Healthcare Setting
• Full Driving Licence is desired.
• In-date certs for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR.( Servisource can provide these once you are fully compliant)
• You will need to be fully immunised against Hep B.
• You will have in-date Garda Vetting and also be willing to undergo the same with Servisource Healthcare.
• You will have a certificate for An Introduction to Children’s First (free, online course available here: hseland.ie)
• You will have excellent communication skills and fluent English.
• You have a can-do attitude and are flexible with regards to your availability and job responsibilities.
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job in Co. Kildare :
- General Healthcare Assistant duties
- Observation and Monitoring duties
- Cleaning duties
- Personal Care
- Deliver patient centred care at all times
**All Candidates applying for Healthcare Assistant job in Co. Kildare will be treated with the strictest of confidence.**
Due to the high volume of applications for this Healthcare Assistant Job in Co. Kildare it will not be possible to provide individual feedback.