If you are a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) with expertise of engaging with patients and carry out the day to day duties expected we are looking for you.
Are you ready to travel to numerous locations across the South East of England?
Advance bookings may be organised around your full-time schedule.
- Serving meals and serving to feed patients
- Monitoring patient’s taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight readings
- A valid United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland / EU official document
If you a Healthcare Assistants (HCA) with experience of working at Private or NHS clients, we are recruiting for our growing teams.
Local work is also available
Job Benefits –
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly Pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Smooth and efficient onboarding process
- Regular training updates
- Free first DBS
Responsibilities include –
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Helping patients with their mobility
- Making beds
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable
- Monitoring patients’ taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight readings
- NVQ 2 or 3
- 6 months previous experience
- Student Nurses welcome
- A valid UK / EU work permit
For more information please apply now to [email protected]