This healthcare assistant driver position will include transportation of service users and may include general healthcare assistant duties such as assisting service users with toileting and communicating with service users to make sure they are comfortable at all times, while supporting their independence where possible.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is caring, empathetic, friendly and outgoing with strong communication abilities.
Benefits of the Healthcare Assistant Driver job in East Cork?
- Incremental rates of pay for this particular client
- Weekly pay and paid holidays
- Subsidised training program to ensure mandatory certificates are kept up-to-date
- Great hours available: 4 days per week, 8-5pm
Requirements for the Healthcare Assistant Driver role in East Cork?
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent) – 2nd or 3rd Year STUDENT NURSES are also eligible to apply!
- A minimum of 150 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant/Multitask Attendant (HCA/MTA)
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, MAPA and CPR (these courses can be provided by our training department, if required)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean D1 driving license
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
*All applications for the healthcare assistant driver position in East Cork will be treated with the strictest of confidence*
To apply for this job, please send an updated CV to Lorraine Hurley [email protected] quoting the job order number JO-1906-432531 in the subject bar of your email.