Myhomecare are seeking experienced Homecare Assistants for Homecare Jobs in County Mayo, Bohola, Claremorris, Castlebar, Westport and especially Ballyhaunis.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering high quality care; will be independent, friendly individuals with previous experience caring for clients in their own home (or in a nursing home/hospital setting and will be able to work on their own.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a part of a dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
What are the benefits associated with these Homecare Workers/ Care Assistant Jobs in County Mayo
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Subsidised training provided on ALL mandatory certs (i.e. Patient Moving & Handling, CPR, Infection Control)
• Flexible working hours to promote a healthy work-life balance
• Working as a Homecare Assistant in County Mayo with MyHomecare is a brilliant opportunity to work as part of a team in a homecare setting.
What are the Job Responsibilities associated with these Homecare Worker jobs in County Mayo?
- To provide the highest possible quality of care to the service users for whom we are responsible and to achieve this in a reliable and safe manner.
- To recognise that the patient is one part of a whole family and we need to effectively address their worries and concerns.
- To recognise that we are always all part of a multi – disciplinary team and maintain excellent levels of communication with other healthcare professionals and social services.
- To maintain accurate record keeping at each attendance with each patient and monitor any changes in care.
- To respect the needs and wishes of the patient and promote and encourage independent living.
- To establish and maintain professional relationships with each patient providing a friendly, caring and approachable person that respects equality for all.
• All Homecare Assistants applying for the position of Homecare Asssitant in County Mayo must have the relevant Fetac Level 5 qualification - Care Skills and Care for the Elderly are essential.
• Minimum of 150 hours previous experiences as a Care Assistant in a homecare or acute setting
• All Homecare Assistants must have in date certificates in People/Patient Moving and Handling, CPR and Infection Control. If these are expired mandatory training can be completed with us.
• Full valid Irish Driving licence is desirable, but not essential.
• Willingness to complete a Garda Vetting form for MyHomecare.
• Eligibility to work in Ireland
All Homecare Assitants applying for Homecare Jobs in County Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistant in County Mayo please send an up to date CV to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference number JO-1911-441470 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call 091 762 426 to speak to Joshua for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in County Mayo and surrounding areas.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.