Myhomecare are currently seeking Homecare Assistant with experience working with children to join our expanding team in Hollystown North Dublin Area
Myhomecare are urgently recruiting in North Dublin, for reliable and compassionate Healthcare/Homecare assistants caring for service users with a wide range of needs, in their own home in the North Dublin area.The Ideal candidate would have experience in a homecare or healthcare setting and must have completed Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly with a good understanding of English language both written and verbal. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with you CV today.
Homecare Workers Job Benefits
- Myhomecare provides brilliant rates of pay and holiday entitlements.
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and CPR for certificate renewals.
- Rosters completed in advance where possible.
- 1 Complimentary Myhomecare uniform
- 1 Day Induction training
Homecare Workers must have the following:
- All homecare workers must have Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- All homecare workers must have a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a homecare or healthcare setting.
- All homecare workers have an in date Patient Moving and Handling and CPR cert desirable but training can be provided.
- All homecare workers must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Must have experience working with children
- Full driving licence - Required
Homecare Workers Job Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
To apply for homecare assistant position in Hollystown North Dublin please email your updated CV to Maria O Hagan at [email protected] or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1801-367252 in the subject bar of email