My Homecare are urgently seeking Homecare Assistants to work in Cloughjordan and surrounding areas.
My Homecare are a HSE preferred supplier of homecare nationwide. We have an excellent team of Homecare Assistants and Nurses providing outstanding care throughout Ireland. We are now looking for Homecare Assistants to join our team in Cloughjordan.
Benefits with My Homecare include:
- Excellent pay rates.
- We provide paid holidays to all our HCA’s.
- We run mandatory courses for all Homecare Workers in order to renew certs.
- Minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person.
- Current Patient Moving and Handling Certificate is desirable.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Must be able to get Hepatitis B Vaccination and supply full immunisation records.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in healthcare.
- Look after each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Facilitate support with all aspects of daily living.
- Encourage client’s ability to achieve or maximise independence.
- Light housework/meal prep.
- Keep and eye on client’s condition and report any changes
To apply for the above position of Healthcare Assistant in Co Tipperary or for further information please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4626155 for more information, quoting the following Job order number:JO-1511-321843